So glad you are here to learn more about me and find out how our competitive advantage in social media marketing can benefit your business.
My path into business ownership and marketing is quite unconventional: From scientific research to coaching business owners and traditional marketers in the art and science of social media. I teach Marketing via Social Media at University of California Extension, where a large proportion of my students are traditional marketing professionals that want to learn how to integrate social media into their efforts. (For more detail about my story please read my article, which, I am proud to say, was featured by LinkedIn)
Unconventional as it maybe, I truly believe that my rigorous scientific training has been a competitive advantage in social media marketing. As marketing becomes more data driven, being analytical and authentic is just as important as being creative. How often do you meet a marketing professional who can bring both the analytical and creative side to the table?
I am also a true believer in the value of creating an educated client base, and believe that social media marketing is most beneficial if it is integrated into the everyday business process. No one knows your business and can represent it on social media channels better than your or an employee of yours, that is why investment in social media education will pay for itself in the long run.
Here are a number of ways I deliver in the promise of social media education:
- Monthly video broadcasts where I cover a specific topic in social media or business
- Weekly 5 minute video broadcasts where I share tips in business and social media
- Weekly blog posts here on my website and on the LinkedIn publishing platform
- Live video chat to learn how to make social media less overwhelming
- Walk-in monthly face-to-face meetings at my office to talk about social media strategy (Every last Friday of every month from 11AM to 12 PM Pacific Standard Time)
- Sharing social media news and articles on my Facebook page
Resources that require an investment
- Employee training workshops at your location or my office (contact me for a quote)
- Training over live video chat (contact me for a quote)
- Social Media audit followed (in my own time) by a 30 minute meeting (See “Set an Appointment” option on the Contact page for details)
- Do it yourself training at your workplace: I help you develop a social media training plan for your employees
- You don’t see an option you’d like here? Contact me to discuss
Now, let’s connect!